søndag 22. februar 2009

AC/DC Potpurri

On Thursday I went to see my big idols; AC/DC. Because of the global warming I decided to not take the Highway to Hell, but I took the more environmentally friendly Rock'n'Roll Train. In the train there was a lot of Boogie Men that also wanted to see these Rockers, and the train was filled. Luckily I met my cute friend Heidi, and I asked; "Can I sit next to you, girl."

I had a bit bit problems with the sitting because of my Big Balls, but except from that I think it was better than having to Stand Up. However, when I finally came to Oslo, this Sin City, it turned out that AC/DC is Show Buisness. I was overwhelmed with all the Moneytalks.

Before the concert I went to a bar to drink a Whiskey on the Rocks. And it became several. At one point I was a bit afraid that someone had to Carry Me Home. But after a while I realised that Anything Goes, and I went to live out my Rock'n'Roll Dream. The concert went of in Norways new House of Jazz.

There was no question asked about What is Next to the Moon because obviously it's the New Satellite Blues. On the concert I was placed beside a Whole Lotta Rosie and her boyfriend which I best can describe as a Problem Child. But while her husband was away I told her that I was a Love Hungry Man and begged her: "Let me Put My Love Into You and let me Cover You in Oil." I was a bit afraid to get Kicked on my Teeth, but this was obviously Love at First Feel.

Unfortunatly, just before I was going to get Deep in the Hole and start to Ride On to find out if Girls got Rythm she asked me: "Are you Ready?" I already felt the Rising Power so you can say I was kind of ready. But just when I was about to Sink The Pink I realised that She Got Balls. Again she opened her mouth and spoke, this time she said: "If You Dare!" This was obviously a Touch too Much. At once I got a Nervous Shakedown, and I wished that this was The Night of the Long Knifes and I told her/him my best Goodbye and Good Riddance to Bad Luck. I was for sure Caught with my Pants Down.

I was pretty angry with my Stiff... Stiff Upper Lip. In the future I should try to behave better. Lucky me the concert was Rocking all the Way and sat the Skies on Fire. I was Spellbound. This was for sure an Rock'n'Roll Damnation.

What can I say?
"Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar